- BioBag is Compostable/ Biodegradable and will be completely composted after 10 – 45 days depending on the composting method.
- BioBag is Certified 100% Compostable/Biodegradable by OK Compost, Din Certco, according to the European Norm 13432 and B.P.I. for North America ASTMD 6400. Canada will have it’s own certification very soon and BioBag will meet the standard.
- BioBag is made from the raw material Mater-Bi. Many grades are available for various applications. The material contains starch, biodegradable polyester and other natural plasticizers.
- Biodegradable and compostable films can be produced in thicknesses from 10 to 120 microns. The quality and product characteristics can be tailored accordingly for specific products such as carrier bags, hygiene films, mulch films, food packaging and many other technical demanding applications.
BioBag products use certified GMO Free starch.
- Green Inks used for printing, is certified by OK Compost according to the European Norm 13432.
- BioBag can be produced in biodegradable master batch, with films that can be printed on using Flexo print, with up to 8 colours.
- BioBag complies with the EU requirements for food packaging.
- BioBag has a high penetration barrier against viruses and bacteria’s.
- BioBag is highly breathable, meaning the weight of organic waste is reduced up to 25% in 5 days, keeping the waste aerobic, less offensive odors and much more hygienic.
On behalf of the environment - Thank you !